The October 2019 issue of the IMO Journal is now in print. It will be mailed shortly and subscribers can also immediately access the journal in PDF format.
The contents this month:
- From the Treasurer — IMO Membership/WGN Subscription Renewal for 2020 (M. Gyssens)
- Meteor shower activity profiles and the use of orbital dissimilarity (D) criteria (A. V. Moorhead)
- Legendary meteor showers: Studies on Harvard photographic results (M. Koseki)
- Fast thresholding options for video meteor imagery to obtain pixel exceedances (P. S. Gural)
- The December ρ Virginids and Comet C/1961 T1 (Seki) (J. Greaves)
- Results of the IMO Video Meteor Network — September 2018 (S. Molau, S. Crivello, R. Goncalves, C. Saraiva, E. Stomeo, J. Strunk, J. Kac)