You can send your contributions to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe / Unsubscribe
- If you want to subscribe IMO-News, please, send a blank message to email@example.com .
- To unsubscribe, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alternatively you can use the web interface to modify your subscription.
Attention! Never send any of these requests to the address of the mailing list!
We encourage everybody to distribute mails via IMO-News with
- Calls for observations,
- Calls for expedition participants,
- Reports of meteor observations and expeditions,
- Results from data analysis and further investigations,
- Reports about unusual events and
- Discussions about open questions in meteor science.
We do not want you to send
- Messages not written in English,
- Messages not in plain ASCII or with special country-specific characters.
- Word processor files (like MS-Word *.docx), HTML-files, or large images.
- Messages containing attachment files: .exe, .vps, .pif, .scr or .bat.
- Anything that is not related to meteor astronomy,
- General questions on meteor astronomy,
- Raw observing reports or visual report forms (the latter should be submitted to the Visual Meteor Database (VMDB) instead),
- Messages that you want to join or leave the list or comments on the mailing list as such (send these to the list admin), and
- Messages longer than 5 MB.