The October 2011 issue of the IMO Journal is now in print. It will be posted shortly and subscribers
can also immediately access the journal in PDF format. The contents this
- Editorial (J. Kac)
- From the Treasurer – IMO Membership/WGN Subscription Renewal for 2012 (M. Gyssens)
- First announcement of the International Meteor Conference 2012 (P. Roggemans, G. Vaduvescu, O. Vaduvescu)
- Details of the Proceedings of the International Meteor Conference, Bareges, France, 2007 (J. Rendtel)
- Estimating meteor rates using Bayesian inference (G. Barentsen, R. Arlt, H.-E. Frohlich)
- Conﬁrmation of the April Rho Cygnids (ARC, IAU#348) (M. Phillips, P. Jenniskens, B. Grigsby)
- Results of the IMO Video Meteor Network – June 2011 (S. Molau, J. Kac, E. Berko, S. Crivello, E. Stomeo, A. Igaz, G. Barentsen)
- Erratum: Results of the IMO Video Meteor Network – April 2011
- Results of the IMO Video Meteor Network – July 2011 (S. Molau, J. Kac, E. Berko, S. Crivello, E. Stomeo, A. Igaz, G. Barentsen)
- Meteor Beliefs Project: “Year of Meteors” (A. McBeath, G.J. Drobnock, A. Dorian
Front cover photo: bright sporadic ﬁreball, captured on 2011 July 1 at 22h 24m UT by EN95 all-sky station in Benningbroek, The
Netherlands. Canon 400D camera equipped with 4.5-mm f/2.8 lens set to f/5.0 was used for this 88s exposure at ISO 400. Photo courtesy: Jos Nijland.
Instructions for writing an article for WGN may be found in “Authors, Writing for WGN” [PDF].