The December 2019 issue of the IMO Journal is now in print. It will be mailed shortly and subscribers can also immediately access the journal in PDF format.
The contents this month:
- International Meteor Conference 2019 report (M. F. Talafha)
- From the Treasurer — IMO Membership/WGN Subscription Renewal for 2020 (M. Gyssens)
- Profiles of meteor shower activities inferred from the radiant Density Ratios (DR) (M. Koseki)
- On a possible recurring feature in the Geminid stream (J. Rendtel)
- Identification of two new meteor showers: #797 EGR and #798 ACD (L. de S. Trindade, M. Zurita, A. Dal’ava Jr., G. Gonçalves Silva, C. A. B. Di Pietro)
- Results of the IMO Video Meteor Network — October 2018 (S. Molau, S. Crivello, R. Goncalves, C. Saraiva, E. Stomeo, J. Strunk, J. Kac)