The February 2012 issue of the IMO Journal is now in print. It will be mailed shortly and subscribers
can also immediately access the journal in PDF format. The contents this
- Editorial (J. Kac)
- Janus (C. Verbeeck)
- Letter to WGN — Some reflections on WGN and IMO (C. Verbeeck)
- International Meteor Conference 2012 — 31st edition — September 20–23, La Palma, Canary Islands, Spain (P. Roggemans)
- Financial support for IMC 2012 participants (J. Rendtel, P. Roggemans, M. Gyssens)
- Call for Future International Meteor Conferences (J. Rendtel, P. Roggemans, M. Gyssens)
- Details of the Proceedings of the International Meteor Conference, Armagh, Northern Ireland, 2010 (D.J. Asher, A.A. Christou, P. Atreya, G. Barentsen)
- Four Meteor Showers from the SonotaCo Network Japan (J. Greaves)
- Meteor shower catalog based on 3 770 triangulation analyses of double-station Image-Intensified video observations over Japan (Y. Shigeno, M. Yamamoto)
- Confirmation of the July Gamma Draconids (GDR, IAU #184) (D. Holman, P. Jenniskens)
- Results of the IMO Video Meteor Network — October 2011 (S. Molau, J. Kac, E. Berko, S. Crivello, E. Stomeo, A. Igaz, G. Barentsen)
- Results of the IMO Video Meteor Network — November 2011 (S. Molau, Javor Kac, E. Berko, S. Crivello, E. Stomeo, A. Igaz, G. Barentsen)
Front cover photo: This bright fireball was captured on 2012 January 21 at 22h 23m UT from Mount Pantokrator (800 m), near the town of Corfu, Greece. The author used Canon EOS 40D and 15-mm f/2.8 fisheye lens for this 30s exposure at ISO 800. Photo courtesy: Vasilis Metallinos.
Instructions for writing an article for WGN may be found in "Authors, Writing for WGN" [PDF].