- 26th meeting
- Local organizers: François Colas, Jérémie Vaubaillon, Julien Lecubin, Lucie Maquet, Alain Montintin, Jean-Louis Raoult and Christian Ruatti (IMCCE).
- 84 participants from 18 countries: Belgium (7), Bulgaria (7), Canada (2), Czech Republic (2), France (2), Germany (5), Hungary (4), Japan (3), the Netherlands (14), Poland (3), Romania (10), Russia (3), Slovakia (6), Slovenia (5), Spain (2), Switzerland (1), U.K.(2) and U.S.A. (1).
- 26 presentations (22 lectures, 4 posters).
- IMC 2007 Proceedings (ISBN 978-2-87355-..-.): in preparation.
- Contents: Meteor trajectories and velocities - meteor-stream models - meteor Orbit Workshop - Aurigids 2007 - Orionids 2007 - radio School - camera networks - radio observationsw.
- IMC-Report in WGN: October 2007 (35:5) (PDF)
- IMC 2007 Program
- IMC 2007 Participants list
- IMC T-shirt: yes
- IMC 2007 logo : yes (see photo pages)
- Participation fee 120 Euro.
The 26th IMC got a well filled lecture program and the presentations were of exceptional quality, the atmosphere was overwhelming emotional and the organizational work done very professionally for every detail. The meals were in the French way and thus a delight for all of us, with always a salad to start and a tasteful menu with wine as much as anyone wanted, dessert, coffee and cheese with appropriate wine. The wonderful Pyrenees with their impressive landscape, the spectacular excursion to the Pic du Midi Observatory via the pass Tourmalet, the meanwhile legendary Astro Poetry show, the famous Belgian beers in the bar, the specialities that our Japanese, Polish, Bulgarian and other friends offered all of us, the several excellent guitar playing and singing meteor workers, it all helped the indescribable IMC spirit to be felt stronger as ever before. A poetric tribute to this IMC has been created by Andrei Dorian Gheorge: Pic du Midi, You Made Us Happy!
(international collective creation).
Acknowledgement: We thank Luc Bastiaens, Katya Koleva, Detlef Koschny, Adriana Nicolae, Jos Nijland, Jean-Louis Rault, Galina Ryabova, Casper ter Kuile, Jérémie Vaubaillon and Jean-Marc Wislez for
the photographs of this 2007 IMC.
A selection was made from many hundreds of available photographs to give a good coverage of this IMC. If you have photographs which you consider valuable to complete this gallery, or can help to identify individuals on the photographs, or you notice errors, please contact Paul Roggemans.
resolution versions can be obtained on request for most of the images in the